Tuesday, September 26, 2006

 

Südafrika-Zivi radelt für seinen Kindergarten

Der letztjährige Jahrgangssprecher Barni hat seinen Dienst im Armenviertel (Township) von Plett beendet und radelt jetzt durch Südafrika um Geld für seinen Kindergarten zu sammeln:

"Hello everyone!
In about two weeks, I will have to leave the township Kwanokuthula with all its wonderful people behind. But, instead of heading back towards Germany, I'll cycle to Durban.

Why?

Well, first of all because I really enjoy riding, but especially because I'll make it a fundraising trip for the pre-school I volunteered at in Kwanokuthula.
With the money raised, the lack of food and educational materials could be reliefed at least a little.

To find out how you can support me in helping the pre-school, read about the township and the pre-school, enjoy pictures of the children I worked with and stay up to date by reading my diaries, visit:
------->> http://www.cyclingforemmanuel.org/ <<--------
You're also more than welcome to tell your friends about the trip and the accompanying website!
Thank you for your support!
Best Wishes
Barni"

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?